- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia and Georgia have discussed mutual cooperation2012-07-19 18:25
July 19, Vice-Speaker of Armenian National Assembly Hermine Naghdalyan met with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Georgia to Armenia Tengiz Sharmanashvili, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Armenian Parliament, during the conversation the parties have again noticed the traditionally high level of Armenian-Georgian fraternal relations, as well as stressed the need to deepen parliamentary cooperation between the National Assembly of Armenia and the Georgian Parliament.
Naghdalyan noted that a committee for the Armenian-Georgian inter-parliamentary relations is successfully working within the Armenian parliament, the Armenia Toady reported. She also suggested the ambassador Sharmanashvili to assist in the issue of expansion of the Parliamentary Friendship Group with Armenia in the Georgian Parliament, and the creation of a relevant commission. Hermine Naghdalyan also wished success to the forthcoming in the fall parliamentary election in Georgia.