- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Krymsk Mayor arrested2012-07-23 14:21
Krymsk Mayor Vladimir Ulanovsky and former head of the Krymsk region Vasily Krutko were taken into custody on charges of negligence that resulted in the deaths. Viktor Zhdanov, Acting Head of the "Office for the prevention of emergency situations and civil defense in municipal formation of Krymsk region", the RIA Novosti reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"At the request of the investigator, a preventive measure in the form of detention was selected in respect of Vasily Krutko, Vladimir Ulanovsky and Viktor Zhdanov. In the near future the investigation intends to bring an accusation against the suspects", said in the report of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation.
Earlier, the emergency department of Krymsk city hospital reported that Ulanovsky was in the surgical department of the health facility. In addition, RF IC previously reported about the detention Krutko, Ulanovsky and Zhdanov. All the suspects were members of the Commission on the Prevention and Emergency Response and Fire Safety.
Recall, as a result of floods in the Krasnodar Territory more than 170 people have died. In the affected areas of the Kuban about 650 homes were destroyed.
Flooding caused by heavy precipitation, has covered the city of Gelendzhik, Krymsk, Novorossiysk, the villages of Divnomorskoe, Kabardinka and Nizhnebakansky. The number of victims of disaster has exceeded 170 people. "As of 8 pm Moscow time (July 8), 171 people died, including 159 in the Krymsky region, 2 in Novorossiysk and 10 in Gelendzhik", the representative of the operational headquarters under the Russian Interior Ministry said.
Press Service of the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry reported more than 12,000 people affected by floods in seven towns of the Krasnodar Territory, of which 320 have requested the assistance of physicians. "As a result of emergency 12,071 people were affected", said in a statement.
According to preliminary estimates of MES, 643 homes were destroyed, including partially - 547, fully - 96. According to local authorities, about 3,3 thousand people have completely lost the property and 18,7 thousand - partially.