- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Al-Qaeda and Chechnya militants are fighting on the side of Syrian opposition2012-07-23 16:06
More than six thousand militants of the international terrorist organization al-Qaeda are fighting the ranks of the rebel Free the Syrian army. This was reported by the NEWSru referring to the Euronews.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As a proof of this assertion the Euronews has posted on its website a video footage, allegedly shot by rebels after the capture of one of the checkpoints at the Syrian-Turkish border.
The record depicts the militants walking with the flag of al-Qaeda. They said that the insurgents from Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Tunisia and Chechnya are fighting along with Syrian soldiers for the establishment of an Islamic state.
Jule 20, Syrian rebel militants reported the capture of checkpoint on the border with Turkey. As reported by the RBC, with reference to the Reuters, this was a border checkpoint of Bab al-Hawa, located on Syrian territory.
It is reported that in the past 10 days the rebels have repeatedly tried to capture this checkpoint, but soldiers of the army of President Bashar Assad repulsed them each time.