- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bidzina Ivanishvili has transferred 80 million GEL in the budget of Georgia2012-07-25 12:12
Yesterday, July 24, Georgian oligarch, leader of the political coalition "Georgian Dream" Bidzina Ivanishvili transferred 80 million lari ($ 50 million) in the budget of Georgia, the IA Regnum reports. Ivanishvili said this in a statement and video-comment posted on his page on the Facebook.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Georgian oligarch, the Georgian government has cut off all his ways to help people affected by the disaster; so he has used the only possible means and transferred the money to the account specified in the court decision to impose a fine on him.
Recall, Tbilisi City Court has fined the billionaire and the opposition leader of the coalition "Georgian Dream" Bidzina Ivanishvili on 126, 2 million lari (about $ 77.5 million). This was reported by Ivanishvili's media lawyers.
The decision was taken on Monday, June 11. Thus, the court has concluded the hearing on the administrative case of the Control Chamber of Georgia against the billionaire, related to the distribution of the satellite antennas by the company Global Sonsulting Group.
Later, national executive bureau of Georgia has put up the arrested property of the billionaire and opposition politician Bidzina Ivanishvili for auction sale. According to the executive bureau, 100% of shares of the company "Cartu Groups" and 21.7% of shares of Progress Bank will be billed at the auction.