- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azeri soldier gave himself up to the Armenians2012-07-26 17:04
On Thursday, a serviceman of Azerbaijani Army surrendered to the armed forces of Armenia, RIA Novosti reported citing the press service of the Armenian Ministry of Defense.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"On 26th of July at 6 am (equal to the Moscow time), at the north-eastern part of the Armenian-Azerbaijani border a private of Azerbaijan Army Fariz Faraz crossed the border and surrendered to the Armenian snipers", said in a statement.
The border violator is in custody, investigation is being conducted.
According to the Lenta.ru, the Yerevan office of the International Committee of the Red Cross is aware of the incident. No official comments from the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry have been reported.
According to information for the late April 2012, the Armenian side has got an Azerbaijani soldier (Sergeant Mamedbagir Akhundzadeh) in captivity, and the Azerbaijani - Armenian family who had went across to the side of Azerbaijan.