- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New presidential candidate in Armenia2012-08-02 16:15
An editor of the scientific-cultural magazine «Azdarar» Martik Sargsyan has decided to nominate himself at the upcoming presidential election in Armenia, the Yerkramas reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Presenting at today's press-conference the path of his life, Martik Sargsyan said: "I was born in a large family: my mother was engaged in winemaking, and my father was a tractor driver. I have finished the pedagogical University and become a historian".
In the case of his election as the President of the country he is going to adopt a law on the soldiers-liberators, and the Constitution of Armenia will be based on the work of Shaamir Shaamiryan "Hayots Tun", which, according to him, is more in line with our reality.
According to the Panorama.am, Martik Sargsyan considers the current President Serzh Sargsyan his main rival in the upcoming election.