- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kabardino-Balkaria is preparing to the "Caucasian Games"2012-08-02 18:47
In the course of preparation to the next "Caucasian Games", in Kabardino-Balkaria there will be held the Republican stage of the sports festival. This was announced by the head of Department of the Ministry of Sports and Tourism of the Republic Aslan Asanov.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The 3rd "Caucasian Games" will be held on September 28-29. The Republic has received this right in connection with the fact that the team of Kabardino-Balkaria became the winner in past competitions, which were held in the Republic of Karachaevo-Cherkessia. They were attended by the sportsmen from the Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria, Dagestan, Chechen Republic, North Ossetia, Ingushetia and the Stavropol Region. The decision to hold "Caucasian Games" in Nalchik was taken by the Organizing Committee of the festival on February 28, said on the website of the head of Kabardino-Balkaria.
The solemn opening ceremony of the competitions will be held at the stadium "Spartak". The Republican stage of preparation to the "Caucasian Games", which will be attended by 60 sportsmen from each of the municipal district, which became the winners of the first stage of the games, will be held on August 18 in the city of Nalchik, the Caucasian Knot reports.
"The major part of them is sportsmen-amateurs. This is rural youth, leading a healthy way of life", Aslan Asanov explained. The competitions will be held in 18 kinds of sports - both personal, and command.
Also, each delegation must present the cultural program. Best creative collectives from the districts of the Republic will take part in it.