- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia invites presidents of all CSTO countries to take part in KSOR joint exercises2012-08-03 14:03
Armenia has sent to the Presidents of all the CSTO member states invitations to participate in joint exercises of Special Forces of the Collective Rapid Reaction Force, to be held in Armenia September 3-8, the IA Regnum reported. This was reported by the Armenian Defense Ministry spokesman Artsrun Hovhannisyan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the same time, he noted that the Ministry was not confident that all the heads of states would participate in the military exercises. "There is still enough time till September and we are waiting for confirmation of participation", the Armenian Defense Ministry spokesman said.
As recalled by the Yerkramas, the military exercises of the CRRF (KSOR) of the CSTO will be held in Armenia in accordance with the plan of joint activities of operational and combat training of government and groups of forces and means of the Collective Security Treaty Organization in 2012.
The topic of the exercise is "The use of forces and means of the Collective Security Treaty Organization in the Caucasus region of collective security with the participation of CRRF".