- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia is one of the most religious countries2012-08-09 13:50
Armenia, with the rate of 92% of religious people, has taken the third place among the most religious countries. The survey was conducted by the "Gallup International Association" in 57 countries, the Yerkramas reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In general, 59% of respondents have identified themselves as religious people, 23% of respondents said they were not religious, while 13% indicated that they were atheists.
According to the NEWSru, among the countries with the highest percentage of those who called themselves religious there are Ghana, Nigeria, Armenia, Fiji, Macedonia, Romania, Iraq, Kenya, Peru and Brazil.
Among the countries with the highest percentage of those who called themselves "atheist" there are (in descending order) China, Japan, Czech Republic, France, South Korea, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Iceland, Australia and Ireland.