- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA will support Israel in case of war with Iran2012-08-13 14:11
In case of Israel attack on Iran's nuclear facilities the U.S. joins the war. According to the Unian.net, this was announced to the Israeli leadership by the representatives of the U.S. Republican and Democratic Parties.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Both Democrats and Republicans believe that in the case of Israel's strike on Iranian nuclear facilities and return strikes by the Islamic Republic, the U.S. cannot afford itself not to join the war.
According to some reports, the U.S. Army either will deliver additional strikes on Iran's nuclear facilities, which will be more devastating than the Israel's strikes, or will take measures to protect Israel from Iranian response actions, as well as the actions of Iran's allies.
Meanwhile, as reported by the Rosbalt, today, in the heart of Tel Aviv a demonstration took place, the participants of which call on the Israeli authorities not to deliver military strikes on Iran.
Dozens of people gathered in front of the house of the Defense Minister Ehud Barak. They are holding the banners with slogans condemning the possible hostilities on the part of Israel against Iran. The protesters call on Ehud Barak and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to resign.
Recall, a few days ago it was reported that Netanyahu and Barak would like to attack Iran's nuclear facilities this autumn. However, they have not found support from the command of the armies and security services.