- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Number of unemployed in Georgia exceeds half a million2012-08-14 13:10
According to the press service of the Cabinet of Ministers of Georgia, on the basis of the last meeting of the government, the head of the Agency of Social Services Ramaz Sulamanidze presented "Program to integrate job-seekers", basing on which it was found that the total number of job seekers and the unemployed in Georgia reaches 763 thousand people from 4.500 million population, the Rosbalt reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"As part of the program it was found that the total number of unemployed and job-seekers has reached 763 thousand people. Three thousand agents on employment, who have passed additional training, have interviewed 20% of the total number of unemployed and job-seekers" - said in a statement the Georgian press service.
Trained specialists begin the reexamination of data of all the people, included in the database, by phone in the second half of August.
The survey is to be completed in late October.
As recalled by the Trend, late jule, agents on employment began registering the unemployed. This was announced by the Georgian Prime Minister Vano Merabishvili.
He visited the family of Sukhishvili, living in the metropolitan area Vazisubani, where, together with the Minister for Employment Paata Trapaidze, he took part in the process of filling in the registration form.
During a conversation with family members Merabishvili said that the purpose of registration is to obtain data about the profession of people, their age and region with the most difficult situation with job.