- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One-day boycott to Russian language in Georgia2009-02-24 14:57
A group of the Reaction Internet forum proposed an initiative to hold on February 25th a one-day boycott to the Russian language in Georgian mass media - Gazeta.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the group participants explained, they requested TV and radio companies to abstain from broadcasting films and songs in Russian on February 25th , the day of "sovietization of the republic". In this way they believe will be able to pay tribute to "victims of Russian aggression, cadets died for independence of Georgia in Kojori and Tabakhmela in 1921".
The forum members highlighted that the action is not directed against Russian culture.