- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Leon Panetta doesn't believe in Israeli's readiness to attack Iran2012-08-15 12:13
U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta does not believe that Israel may soon deliver a strike on Iranian nuclear facilities.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I do not believe they have decided whether to deliver or not a strike on Iran now", Leon Panetta said, according to the Interfax. He also added, "as for the question of where we are right now in terms of diplomacy, the reality is that we still think there is still space for further negotiations" on the Iranian issue.
Recall, in case of Israel attack on Iran's nuclear facilities the U.S. joins the war. This was announced to the Israeli leadership by the representatives of the U.S. Republican and Democratic Parties.
Both Democrats and Republicans believe that in the case of Israel's strike on Iranian nuclear facilities and return strikes by the Islamic Republic, the U.S. cannot afford itself not to join the war.
According to some reports, the U.S. Army either will deliver additional strikes on Iran's nuclear facilities, which will be more devastating than the Israel's strikes, or will take measures to protect Israel from Iranian response actions, as well as the actions of Iran's allies.