- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition prepares permanent protest action in Tbilisi2009-02-24 15:23
Salome Zurabishvili, the leader of opposition party Way of Georgia urged President Mikheil Saakashvili to resign before April 9th , otherwise opposition promises to start permanent protest action - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"If Mikheil Saakashvili doesn't resign to April 9th , we go in the streets and do not go away until we reach our aim", she said. The opposition Conservative party shares her idea. Zviad Dzidziguri today stated that in case Saakashvili refuses to resign, opposition intends to hold a permanent meeting in Rustaveli Avenue, in front of the Parliament building.
According to the agency, about 10 political unions intend to make their decisions on participation in the meeting in Rustaveli Avenue.
Let us remind that yesterday the Alliance for Georgia (headed by Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN) gave Saakashvili a 10-day term to call a referendum on necessity of early presidential elections issue.