- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian saboteur eliminated in Abkhazia2012-08-16 12:00
In the Gali district of Abkhazia a Georgian saboteur was killed. Three residents of the village of Primorsk were arrested on suspicion of having links with the Georgian security services, the representative of the State Security Service of Abkhazia said.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Caucasian Knot, the saboteur was killed during special operation. During the arrest, he offered armed resistance and was killed by return fire. According to the State Security Service, the operation to arrest "a member of Georgian subversive group, who was in the territory of Abkhazia in order to commit the terrorist act" was held on August 13.
During the raid there also were detained three residents of the village of Primorsk - Gogita Butba, Paata Butba and Guram Butba. They are suspected of having links with the Georgian special services.
As recalled by the Rosbalt, the Abkhaz authorities have repeatedly accused Georgia of sending saboteur groups attacking representatives of the Abkhaz law enforcement agencies. In particular, Abkhazian side has laid the blame for the murder of police officers, committed a few months ago in a cafe "Cinderella" in the city of Gali, on the Georgian special services.
Tbilisi, in turn, has claimed that Abkhazia had been sending the terrorists for carrying out the bombings on the territory of Georgia.