- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian film against Sochi Olympics2012-08-17 12:02
Georgian TV-channel PIC, broadcasting in Russian, and Parliamentary Committee on restoration Georgia's territorial integrity presented the documentary "Sochi 2014 - the Olympics?" within the TV project, "We, the Caucasians", the VZGLIAD reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Chairman of the Parliamentary Committee Shota Malashkhia stated the film draws parallels with the scandalous events surrounding the holding of the Olympics in Berlin in 1936 and in Moscow in 1980. Also, the documentary about the Olympic Games in Sochi will be translated into various languages, including Russian and English.
According to Malashkhia, the TV project generally demonstrates Russia's negative attitude of to the Caucasus since tsarist times and to this day.
Recall, recently a number of loud events in connection with Georgia and Olympic Games took place. Thus, not so long ago, Judoist Bethkil Shukvani has left Georgia due to political motives. He has returned to London, the venue of the Olympic Games, and applied for legal aid.
Previously, Administration of the National Olympic Committee (NOC) of Georgia sent a letter to the organizers of the Olympics-2012 in London in connection with the "territorial issue".