- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Terrorist act in Ingushetia2012-08-20 11:58
On Sunday morning, when police officers arrived at the village of Sagopshi at the funeral of their deceased friend, a suicide bomber approached to them and detonated an improvised explosive device. As a result, eight police officers were killed, 15 were wounded. Some victims will be treated in Moscow hospitals, the Vesti reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The crime was committed during the celebration Eid ul-Fitr, dedicated to the completion of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. In connection with the tragedy, mourning was declared in Ingushetia; security measures were reinforced.
Previously, the law enforcement agencies of Ingushetia stated that according to preliminary data, the explosion was produced by a 34-year-old resident of the Sunzha district Khamzat Aldiev. He was wanted as a member of underworld gangs.
Meanwhile, as reported by the Radio Mayak, an aircraft of the Russian MOE has departed for the wounded in the terrorist attack in Ingushetia. IL-76, equipped with mobile medical modules, took off from the airfield "Ramenskoye" near Moscow to Beslan at 10 am Moscow time. The aircraft will deliver five people to Moscow for the treatment.
They are a 12-year-old girl, who was shot two days ago during an attack on a police officer in Malgobek, and four police officers injured in a suicide attack.