- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israel has pushed forward anti-missile system to the border with Egypt2012-08-20 12:35
Israeli army has deployed anti-missile system "Iron Dome" to the border with Egypt after the explosion of two rockets, probably fired from Egyptian territory a few days ago, the BBC reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Israeli military say the relocation is part of a test of the anti-missile system.
According to the Israeli Ministry of Defense, deployment of anti-missile systems in the south of the country was a new step in ensuring the anti-aircraft and anti-missile security of the country.
At the end of last week in the vicinity of Egyptian city of Eilat, where hundreds of thousands of Israeli and foreign tourists come for vacation, two rockets, fired from the Sinai Peninsula, that is, from the territory of Egypt, exploded, the VZGLIAD recalled.
Previously, the battery of the "Iron Dome" has proved itself on the border with the Gaza Strip. In recent months, they were able to destroy up to 80% mortar and rocket shells, as well as improvised rockets, produced by the Palestinian extremists at Israel.