- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian contract killer detained in Abkhazia2012-08-21 13:36
Prosecutor's office of the Ochamchire district of Abkhazia has instituted a criminal case against a citizen of Georgia Zurab Toradze, suspected of preparing to murder of a senior Abkhaz military, the VZGLIAD reported. This was announced on Tuesday by the press service of Prosecutor General of the Republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the department's spokesperson, a native of Ukraine Zurab Toradze, previously convicted of extortion on a large scale, was preparing an attempt on the chief of the operational direction "East" of the Defense Ministry of Abkhazia Colonel Lizbert Potskhor-oglu. He was preparing the murder on the instructions of the Georgians, whose data were not disclosed in the interest of the investigation.
Toradze was detained by the officers of the police department of the Ochamchire district on August 7. According to the results of operational activities, he was seized a Makarov pistol and a Kalashnikov assault rifle 7.62 mm, as well as devices for silent shooting.
As recalled by the Lenta.ru, the Abkhaz authorities have repeatedly accused Tbilisi of sending saboteurs for attack on the representatives of Abkhaz security forces. Georgia has rejected the allegations.
Earlier we wrote that a Georgian saboteur had been eliminated in Abkhazia. During the arrest, he offered armed resistance and was killed by return fire. According to the State Security Service, the operation to arrest "a member of Georgian subversive group, who was in the territory of Abkhazia in order to commit the terrorist act" was held on August 13.