- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azeri FM: Turkic countries must support Azerbaijan in the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict2012-08-23 14:05
Turkic states must support Azerbaijan in resolving the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict. This was stated by the Azeri Deputy Foreign Minister Khalaf Khalafov on Monday, August 22, at a press conference in Bishkek, the KGinform reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We have always found support of our Turkic brothers in this matter and we are grateful for the efforts they are making, but we believe they should intensify them. Our brothers should put pressure on Armenia for the early settlement of the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh", Khalafov said.
Khalafov also expressed hope that the Cooperation Council of Turkic-speaking countries would show solidarity and help Azerbaijan to resolve the Armenian-Azerbaijani crisis.
The Deputy Foreign Minister of Azerbaijan noted that the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh was one of the most serious conflict in the region as a whole. The results of the conflict are hindering the development of the region and are a major obstacle for peace. Azerbaijan makes all efforts for a peaceful settlement of the conflict, the KNews reported.
"We are convinced that without the liberation of the Armenia-occupied territories the resolution of the conflict is impossible. Currently, in order to resolve the conflict the parties are conducting the negotiations within the OSCE brokered by the U.S., France and Russia", said the head of the Foreign Ministry of Azerbaijan.