- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bodies of the four victims in the Kuban are identified2012-08-24 13:09
The bodies of the four killed in the flooding of the village of Novomikhailovsky, Tuapse district of Kuban, were identified, RIA Novosti reported with reference to the southern regional center of the Russian Emergencies Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"According to the Russia MOE in Krasnodar Krai, the bodies of four men were found; all of them were identified", said in the statement by the MOE southern regional center.
On Wednesday night due to rains the water level in the Nechepsuho River near the village of Novomikhailovsky raised. Six streets were flooded. Now the water level falls. In the area of flooding there were about 1,5 thousand people, 800 houses, two clubs, one central district hospital and one school. Krasnodar Krai police has found the bodies of four people, the Caucasian Knot reported.
Earlier it was reported that among the dead there are a 46-year-old resident of Krasnodar, a 44-year-old resident of St. Petersburg and a local woman, born in 1928.