- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iran has installed new centrifuges for uranium enrichment2012-08-24 13:32
Iranian specialists have installed additional centrifuges for uranium enrichment in an underground complex "Fordu", RIA Novosti reported with reference to the Reuters. This was announced by diplomatic sources in Vienna, where the headquarters of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is located.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"As we assume, they (the Iranians) are carrying on the installation (of the centrifuges)", said one of the diplomats. The new devices were not put into operation so far.
In late July, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad publicly stated that Iranian scientists had increased the number of centrifuges for uranium enrichment to 10% - from 10 thousand to 11 thousand, the Interfax reported.
Note that the report about the increase in the number of centrifuges was received on the eve of the next meeting of the "six" and Iran on the nuclear program of the country, to be held in Vienna. In addition, the IAEA will provide a progress report on Iran's nuclear program next week.