- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mikheil Saakashvili met with the OSCE PA delegation2012-08-24 14:08
Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili has met with the delegation of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly and thanked for cooperation. This was announced in the evening of August 23 by the presidential spokesperson Manana Manjgaladze, the IA Regnum reported. According to her, during the meeting the parties discussed both the progress in the electoral process and the shortcomings.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This spring President of Georgia initiated an invitation of the long-term monitoring missions of international organizations, including the OSCE monitoring mission. As part of the visit the OSCE delegation met with the President of Georgia. The meeting was held in an atmosphere of mutual understanding. At the meeting they have discussed both the progressive steps and disadvantages. The parties have outlined the appropriate ways to eliminate these disadvantages", Manjgaladze said.
Recall, the Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (OSCE ODIHR) has officially launched the monitoring mission for parliamentary elections scheduled in Georgia on October 1.
Fifteen mission experts are already in Georgia. Next week they will be joined by a group of long-term observers consisting of 28 people, who will work throughout the country. 3-4 days before the elections, the mission will be joined by 350 short-term observers to monitor the election on the day of the election and counting process.