- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA discovered a new gas- and oilfield in Georgia2009-02-25 11:35
Frontera Resources (US company) stated they discovered the field of oil and gas in the territory of Mirzaani village (Kakheti district) - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Mirzaani #2 discovery well represents an important new extension of the Mirzaani Field that we believe will provide the basis for continued growth of the Shallow Fields Production Unit where Frontera has the potential to create attractive near term production and reserve growth," Steve C. Nicandros, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer said.
The company started its work in Georgia in 1997. Yogether with Gruzneft it established Frontera Eastern Georgian.