- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgi Baramidze departed for Ukraine and Latvia2009-02-25 12:46
Today Georgi Baramidze, the Vice Prime Minister of Georgia, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration, departs for Ukraine and Latvia with visits.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the State Minister's office, on February 26th the third Europe-Ukraine Forum will be opened in Kiyv; Baramidze will report on the outcomes of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict.
Special attention will be drawn to prospective of European and Atlantic integration of Georgia and irreversibility of democratic reforms process.
The Georgian delegation also includes MPs davit Darchiashvili, Georgi Kandelaki, Akaki Minashvili and Givi Targamadze.
In the course of the visit meeting with Grigoriy Nemirya, the Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine, representatives of the Verkhovna Rada and the Parliament of the Czech Republic, the Deputy Minister of Defense of Poland and other forum participants will be held.
Baramidze will depart for Lartvia from Ukraine.