- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
"Georgian Dream" has held an action in Ambrolauri2012-08-28 11:58
In Ambrolauri (Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti), in the evening of August 27, a numerous rally of the bloc of Georgian businessman and politician Bidzina Ivanishvili "Georgian Dream" took place.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Action in Ambrolauri lasted about an hour. Major part of the action was intended for the speech of Bidzina Ivanishvili, who presented the audience his election program. This action was preceded by meetings, held by Bidzina Ivanishvili on August 26-27 along with other leaders of the coalition in the towns and villages of the region, the Echo of the Caucasus reported.
As stated by Bidzina Ivanishvili, if he comes to power, he does not rule out a referendum on the state system of the country.
"We have a pluralistic coalition. We have different opinions on this issue. "Free Democrats" of Irakli Alasania believe that Georgia should be a presidential republic. Republicans have a different position - they tend to a parliamentary republic. The other parties do not have principled positions. Personally, I am rather inclined to the parliamentary republic", Bidzina Ivanishvili said at the meeting with the voters.
The same day, on August 27, "Georgian Dream" has submitted a notification on the action on September 9 to the administration of Zugdidi, the OSRadio reported. The coalition is going to hold a rally in the central square of the city.
Prior to action in Zugdidi, "Georgian Dream" is planning an ambitious action on September 2 in Telavi.