- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israeli aircraft has struck the Gaza Strip2012-08-28 13:05
On Tuesday night, the Israel Air Force delivered a strike on several targets in the Gaza Strip, the Interfax reported citing the local media with reference to Palestinian sources.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to them, the Israeli aircraft has attacked several points of stationing of armed forces of the movement Hamas. According to primary data, two police officers were injured.
Observers believe that the air raid was a respond to missile attacks on Israeli settlements in the Gaza Strip on Monday and Sunday.
As reported, on Monday, the Palestinians fired a missile at the Israeli town of Sderot from the Gaza Strip, but as a result no one was hurt. Missile exploded near Sderot in the unpopulated area, the Rosbalt reported.
On Sunday, Sderot and other towns in southern Israel also suffered missile attacks from the Gaza Strip. Data on injuries were not reported.
In addition, on August 17, a missile, fired by Palestinian militants from the Gaza Strip against Israel, exploded in the Sha'ar HaNegev Regional Council.