- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A commission to establish the border with Ingushetia created in Chechnya2012-08-28 16:05
In Grozny, a Republican commission to determine the administrative border between Chechnya and Ingushetia is being created on behalf of the President of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov. This was announced by the press service of the republic's leader, the Yuga.ru reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is noted that in the future the work of the commission will get bilateral nature; it will be composed of representatives of both regions.
Chairman of the Chechen parliament Dukuvakha Abdurakhmanov said that the main criteria in determining boundaries can be only archive documents, actual base and historical justice.
Recall, at the staff meeting Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov stated he intended to raise the issue of establishment of an administrative border with Ingushetia at the federal level. This was announced by the press service of the republic's leadership.
The meeting participants stated that the officials of Ingushetia have been taking steps designed not only to legally secure the territories, deliberately left by the Chechen authorities as inter-republican territories, but also to seize new lands, wedging deeper into Chechnya.
"These actions are provocative. Everybody knows that the Sunzha district and large areas of the Malgobek district are the part of Chechnya", Kadyrov stated.