- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia has discovered an armed group on the border with Russia2012-08-29 12:23
Georgian Interior Ministry units have blocked the gorge near the Dagestani section of the Georgian-Russian border, RIA Novosti reported. Previously, Georgian law enforcement agencies had discovered an armed group there.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The units of the Interior Ministry have blocked the gorge. We are taking all measures to ensure the security of the local population. The details of the operation will be soon announced", Georgian MIA reported on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, as reported by the IA Regnum, Kakheti Information Center specifies the information and reports that the special operation for the prosecution of armed groups is being carried out near the village of Lapankuri, Telavi district (Kakheti region).
Referring to its sources, Kakheti Information Center reports about two versions of the alleged events. According to one version, the incident can be an action, organized by the "United National Movement" (the ruling party of Georgia), which is the pre-election PR on the one hand, and on the other - is aimed at intimidating the population.
According to another version, on Sunday, August 26, 5 young people got lost in a forest near the village of Lapankuri; it is assumed that they were kidnapped, and the police is now conducting a special operation in order to release them.