- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Head Sambo coach of Georgia killed on the Russian-Georgian border2012-08-30 12:06
In the course of a special operation against the militants, infiltrated into Georgia from Dagestan, the head Sambo coach of Georgia, who also was the officer of the Georgian Special Forces, Archil Chokheli was killed, the Interfax reported referring to the Georgian media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
41-year-old Major Chokheli is a double world champion in Sambo and multiple winner of the European Championship. Along with coaching Chokheli served in the Interior Ministry Special Forces.
Recall, yesterday, Georgian police carried out an operation to free hostages in the gorge of Lapota near the Dagestani section of the Georgian-Russian border. A group of unidentified persons had penetrated into Georgia from Dagestan and seized three hostages. The same evening, the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Georgia Shota Khizanishvili said that all the hostages were released.