- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey will always support Azerbaijan in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict2012-08-30 13:53
According to the Turkish Ambassador to Azerbaijan Hulusi Kilic, Turkey will always support Azerbaijan's position on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Turkey stands for peace in the region and wants a speedy solution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict within the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan", the Turkish diplomat said. The ambassador added that the Azerbaijani army was becoming more and more strong and able to protect the homeland.
"Strengthening of Azerbaijani Army - this is strengthening of the Turkish army. That's why Turkey, for its part, will continue to provide assistance to the Azerbaijani army", he said.
Recall, according to the Turkish Economics Minister Zafer Caglayan, Turkey was ready to share with Azerbaijan its expertise in the creation of industrial areas.
On August 15, economic ministers of the Turkic Council member countries met in Baku for the second time to discuss the status and prospects for expanding cooperation. "The Azerbaijani delegation will study the experience of Turkey in various sectors of the economy, particularly in such fields like industry, tourism, information technology and so on. We'll also study the system of promotion investment in Turkey", Caglayan said.