- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili intends to return refugees in 5-10 years2012-08-31 11:56
According to the leader of the opposition coalition "Georgian Dream", billionaire and politician Bidzina Ivanishvili, the process of the return of Georgian refugees to Abkhazia and South Ossetia may start in 5-10 years, the VZGLIAD reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As stated by Bidzina Ivanishvili, one of the mechanisms of return is the construction of new houses in Abkhazia and South Ossetia for the Georgians who had left them.
As recalled by the IA Regnum, Bidzina Ivanishvili, who is going to participate in parliamentary election with his political coalition "Georgian Dream", stated that Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili has appointed parliamentary election on October 1, 2012 not accidently.
According to Ivanishvili, government and president felt that their rating had been gradually reducing. "They had the opportunity to appoint a parliamentary election on the period from the 1st to 30th of October, but they selected exactly the 1st of October not accidentally. First, the farther, the lower is their ratings, and they know it well. More and more people wake up and protest. And In addition, the 1st of October - this is Monday", the leader of the opposition bloc said.