- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister met with the Speaker of the Iranian Parliament2012-08-31 12:33
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov has met with the Parliament Speaker of Iran Ali Larijani in the framework of a summit of the Non-Aligned Movement, held in Tehran, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the meeting, the representatives of Iran and Azerbaijan have discussed the issues of bilateral cooperation and prospects of their development. Ali Larijani stated that Iran was interested in strengthening relations with Azerbaijan. He also added that his country supported the independence and territorial integrity.
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov has reported on the current state of the process of settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan, the Trend reported. The Minister also noted the importance of the liberation of the Azerbaijani territories occupied by Armenian forces. Azerbaijan would ensure its territorial integrity sooner or later, he said.
Mammadyarov also raised the issue of Azerbaijani poets Shahriyar Hajizadeh and Farid Huseynov, detained in Iran. Having noted the great concern of Azerbaijan and the Azeris in connection with this fact, the Minister expressed the hope that the issue would be resolved soon.