- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian TV channels’ broadcasting stopped in Georgia2009-02-25 17:52
Ayeti, the biggest cable TV broadcaster in Georgia, protests against the "occupation" of the country and today doesn't transmit Russian TV Channels STS, TNT, Kultura, NTV-football and others.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is dated to the 88th anniversary of the "sovietization of the country" by the Red Army, drawn into the Georgian Democratic Republic - The Vzglyad.
Georgian radio stations also protest and do not broadcast songs in Russian.
The channels are expected to be returned tomorrow. Russian channels showing news do not broadcast in Georgia after August 2008..