- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili can be expelled from Georgia2012-09-03 14:18
The term of staying of the leader of the coalition of "Georgian Dream", businessman and politician Bidzina Ivanishvili, as a citizen of France, the EU member state, expires a few days after the parliamentary election in Georgia, which is scheduled for October 1, the News.am reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This was reported by the deputy Dmitry Lortkipanidze, who believes that the Georgian authorities will take advantage of this fact and expel the opposition politician from the country.
Meanwhile, as reported by the Echo of the Caucasus, famous soccer player Kakha Kaladze has become No. one in the ballot list of the opposition coalition "Georgian Dream".
Four years ago, during the political crisis in the country Kaladze sided with Saakashvili. His public support was a strong trump of the presidential team during the election.
But very soon, for unknown reasons, Kaladze started funding the creation of an opposition party, but failed and left politics. However, last fall Kaladze publicly supported the businessman and politician Bidzina Ivanishvili.