- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hezbollah threatens American military bases2012-09-04 12:31
Iran can attack the U.S. military bases in the Middle East in response to any aggression by Israel against the nuclear infrastructure of the country, even if the U.S. military do not take part in the attack, the Reuters reported. This was stated by the leader of the Lebanese military group "Hezbollah" Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah, associated with the Iranian government.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"A decision has been taken to respond and the response will be very great," Hezbollah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in an interview with the Beirut-based Al Mayadeen television.
"The response will not be just inside the Israeli entity - American bases in the whole region could be Iranian targets," he said, citing information he said was from Iranian officials. "If Israel targets Iran, America bears responsibility."
Israel, concerned about the development of Iran's nuclear program, insists on threatening the Islamic republic with war if the program continues developing. The U.S. takes more restrained position, preferring diplomatic ways and economic sanctions, the Nezavisimaya reported.
Israel also believes that peaceful means to influence Iran are useless, further evidence of which is the fact that the capacity of an underground nuclear plant in Fordu, enriching uranium, has been recently doubled.