- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Ingushetia, militants fired military convoy2012-09-05 18:20
Today in the afternoon, militants attacked a military convoy of Russian troops in Ingushetia, the RIA Novosti reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As specified by security forces of the Republic, at first about 10 militants arranged an explosion on the way of the military convoy, and then opened heavy fire at the Russian military fire from grenade launchers and machine guns.
- Today, 2 km from the outpost in the village of Dattykh, Sunzha district, a convoy of the separate regiment for the protection of the administrative boundary under Interior Ministry in Republic of Ingushetia got under fire. As a result of the firing six police officers were killed and one was injured. The police opened response fire. All the required services, led by the minister, arrived at the scene", the press service of the Interior Ministry in Ingushetia stated.
Recall, August 19, when police officers arrived in the village of Sagopshi at the funeral of their deceased friend, a suicide bomber approached to them and detonated an improvised explosive device. As a result, eight police officers were killed, 15 were wounded. Some victims will be treated in Moscow hospitals.
The crime was committed during the celebration Eid ul-Fitr, dedicated to the completion of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. In connection with the tragedy, mourning was declared in Ingushetia; security measures were reinforced.
Previously, the law enforcement agencies of Ingushetia stated that according to preliminary data, the explosion was produced by a 34-year-old resident of the Sunzha district Khamzat Aldiev. He was wanted as a member of underworld gangs.