- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan is trying to impose a new war to Armenia2012-09-05 19:11
Incident with extradition and pardon of Safarov is not just a deal but a pretext for waging war. This was stated by a member of the parliamentary faction of the ruling Republican Party of Armenia Hamlet Harutyunyan at the extraordinary session of the National Assembly of Armenia on September 5, the Yerkramas reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This is very similar to the murder of Frans Ferdinand, which was the reason for the outbreak of World War I. By this act Azerbaijan makes it clear that the Karabakh issue can only be resolved by military means", Harutyunyan said.
According to Harutyunyan, the Azerbaijani side is trying to impose the Armenian not national liberation war, but a patriotic war against all Armenians. "We need a strong national and ideological consolidation", he added.
Meanwhile, another member of the RPA faction Samvel Nikoyan described the actions of the Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, as a "trick", not an action of the politician. Aliyev was trying to show that money and oil can make everything, Nikoyan said, adding that Aliyev could do this in anticipation of the presidential election, but harm the country's image in the international arena, the Armenia Today reported.