- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijani President met with Iranian Vice President Seid Hasan Mousavi2012-09-06 12:13
Yesterday, at the meeting with Iranian Vice President Seid Hasan Mousavi in Baku Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev stressed the important role of cultural relations in the strengthening of bilateral relations and expressed confidence in further strengthening, the Iran.ru reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to official Azerbaijani media, Iranian Vice President in turn passed to Azerbaijani President a letter from his Iranian counterpart.
The sides have discussed a number of issues relating to the current bilateral relations and prospects of expansion. Seid Hasan Mousavi said he was satisfied with his visit to Azerbaijan and meeting with President Ilham Aliyev.
He also has passed Ilham Aliyev the greetings and a message from the President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He said that his visit to Azerbaijan was a good opportunity to discuss issues related to the further development of bilateral relations between the countries, the Day.az reported.
On the same day, President Ilham Aliyev received the credentials from the new Ambassador of Israel to Azerbaijan Rafael Arpaza. In the ensuing conversation, the sides have expressed satisfaction with the current level of relations and exchanged views on the prospects for their further development.