- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is hosting an international environmental conference "Tbilisi+35"2012-09-06 17:12
In Georgia, Tbilisi, on September 6, an intergovernmental environmental conference "Tbilisi+35", which will last for two days, opened. Name of the conference is connected to the fact that it is held 35 years after the first Tbilisi Conference on Environmental Education, which adopted the so-called Tbilisi Declaration in 1977, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The conference will be attended by the delegations from more than 100 countries, as well as the environment ministers from 45 countries. The conference will last till September 7 and will end with the adoption of another document on environmental education - a Tbilisi communique, the Minister of Environment and Natural Resources of Georgia Giorgi Zedgenidze told reporters.
Meanwhile, Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili ststed that every tourist coming to Georgia would receive a free bottle of wine to popularize the drink in their countries, the Turist.rbc reported.
Georgian president has also instructed the ambassadors to promote Georgian wine abroad. On Wednesday, September 5, Saakashvili visited a new winery in Kvareli tenants and promised the price of grapes in Georgia would increase through tourism and marketing work of the ambassadors. In order to promote the brand "Georgian wine" Mikheil Saakashvili is also planning to open a wine bar in Washington.