- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian security forces have captured one of the Russian militants2012-09-10 15:17
On Sunday, September 9, law enforcement agencies of Georgia detained one of the participants of the armed subversive group, special operation against which was carried out in late August near the Dagestani section of the Georgian-Russian border, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In the gorge of Lopota, the Interior Ministry forces have detained a member of an armed group, a Russian citizen, a resident of the North Caucasus Ahmet Chatayev", the Ministry stated on the official page on Facebook.
Interior Ministry also stated that the detainee was wounded, he received the necessary medical care.
Recall, on September 3, Georgian media have questioned the official information that 11 militants, killed during a special operation in the gorge of Lopota near the Georgian-Russian border, were Russian citizens. In particular, 6 out of 11 of those killed were natives of the Pankisi Gorge.
According to the Kakheti Information Center, they were Aslan Margoshvili, Baguadi Aldamov and Bagaudi Bagakashvili.
The Georgian Interior Ministry has categorically denied information that allegedly the killed militants were residents of Georgia's Pankisi Gorge.