- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The heads of two districts in Chechnya dismissed2012-09-11 12:54
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov has dismissed the heads of the two lowland districts of the country - Grozny and Nadterechny districts, the Caucasian Knot reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"President Ramzan Kadyrov has dismissed Sultan Akhmetkhanov from his post as the head of the Nadterechny district administration. Reason for his dismissal was the fact that the head of the district has illegally allotted agricultural land under land for housing. During the last six months he illegally allotted more than 80 land lots for the construction", a source in the government of Chechnya told the edition.
According to him, the former head of the Grozny district of Chechnya Adnan Nagaev, appointed to this position a few months ago, was transferred to the post of deputy head of the administration in the office of the head of the administration and the government of the republic. "The duties of the head of the district were transferred to Ali Arsanukayev", Kadyrov said.
The head of the local police department Shamil Kuts was assigned acting head of the Nadterechny district, the Regions.ru reported. Kadyrov asked him in a short time to return all the land for needed purposes.
Ali Arsanukayev is former chief of the Grozny police department. He was also requested to examine the state of land use and to take comprehensive measures to prevent abuses in the issue.
Kadyrov warned all heads of districts that he would take the most stringent measures in case of violations in land management.