- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE delegation met with leaders of the bloc "Bidzina Ivanishvili - Georgian Dream"2012-09-12 13:15
On September 12, PACE delegation met with leaders of the electoral bloc "Bidzina Ivanishvili - The Georgian Dream". The PACE delegation visits Georgia to monitor the pre-election situation in the country. The meeting was attended by Bidzina Ivanishvili, Usupashvili, Kakha Kaladze and Thea Tsulukiani, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Ivanishvili, a conversation with the PACE monitoring delegation was interesting. He added that the observers were very well aware of the situation prevailing in Georgia.
He noted he did not hope for democratic election, but expects that thanks to the presence of a large number of observers, they would be similar to the democratic election.
Recall, earlier it was reported that members of the Public Chamber (PC) of Russia had failed to register observers at the presidential election in Georgia.
A group of observers includes members of the PC Sergei Markov, Maxim Grigoriev and Alexander Sokolov. Election Commission of Georgia has officially denied to register Russian observers. Georgian officials motivated their position by the fact that the two countries have not yet established diplomatic relations.
Human rights activists believe that the refusal to register observers is connected to the fact that at the last presidential election in Georgia their group together with Ukrainian observers found a number of serious violations that proved the illegitimacy of the election process.