- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
An explosion took place in the house of the RSO Deputy Defense Minister2012-09-13 11:47
On the night of September 13, in one of the houses in Tskhinval an explosion occurred, the IA "Res" reported. The door of the apartment of the Deputy Minister of Defense of South Ossetia Ibrahim Gasseyev was blown up.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Gasseyev and his family were in the apartment when the explosion occurred. None of them was injured.
In connection with the incident the investigation is being carried out.
According to the IA Regnum, Ibrahim Gasseyev is serving as Deputy Minister of Defense since 2004 (before that for some time he served as acting minister, after Zelimkhan Muldarov, who had occupied this post, died).
In 2011, Ibrahim Gasseyev took the initiative to hold a referendum on a third presidential term for the then head of South Ossetia Eduard Kokoity (who, under the Constitution, had the right only for two terms).