- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gamkrelidze: Saakashvili and Merabishvili laid hands on Imedi2009-02-26 16:26
Imedi TV company was not sold to the Arab company, in fact Vano Merabishvili and Mikheil Saakashvili laid hands on it, stated David Gamkrelidze, the Alliance for Georgia representative, the New Rights party leader.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gamkrelidze, all the talks of the Georgian private TV company passed to the decent Arab investor, are of no use, since in today's Georgia legal proceedings on the disputed legacy continue and no investor can have strong guarantees of property preservation.
Yesterday Joseph Key, in fact, handed over TV and radio company Imedi to the government, in particular, to Vano Merabishvili (the Minister of the Interior) and Mikheil Saakashvili, Gamkrelidze concluded.
He underlined that when the power in the country will be changed, one of the first steps of the new government will be justice restoration and the return of Imedi to the true heirs of Badri Patarkatsishvili.
"We gave Saakashvili 10 days, and this term expires on March 5th . Instead of making an adequate decision he commits another unlawful action", Gamkrelidze stated.