- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yerevan establishes Moscow-Tbilisi transit flight2009-02-26 17:44
Since march 1st 2009 Armavia , the national air company of Armenia, will conduct Tbilisi-Yerevan-Moscow and Moscow-Yerevan -Tbilisi flights.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the air company, the flights will be daily, 2 times a day - Regnum.
Let us remind that air service between Georgia and Russia has been stopped since the days of August events.
At the present moment Russian air companies don't use air corridors of Georgia and deliever passengers to Armenia via air space of Azerbaijan or Turkey.