- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili intends to improve relations with Russia2012-09-17 13:18
The leader of the opposition political coalition "Georgian Dream", billionaire and politician Bidzina Ivanishvili has promised to combine the course on the integration into the Euro-Atlantic structures and the improvement of relations with Russia in the case came to power, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Our main interest is joining the NATO and the European Union since such democratic institution as the EU and such international organizations as NATO, are the best in the world. But I can combine good relations with Russia and Georgia's Euro-Atlantic path", the billionaire said.
Recall, Ivanishvili can be expelled from Georgia. The term of staying of the leader of the coalition of "Georgian Dream", businessman and politician Bidzina Ivanishvili, as a citizen of France, the EU member state, expires a few days after the parliamentary election in Georgia, which is scheduled for October 1.
This was reported by the deputy Dmitry Lortkipanidze, who believes that the Georgian authorities will take advantage of this fact and expel the opposition politician from the country.