- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
SOCAR launches construction of a carbamide plant in Georgia2012-09-17 14:02
The laying ceremony of a carbamide plant by the SOCAR (State Oil Company of Azerbaijan) in the free industrial zone (FIZ) of Kulevi (western Georgia) will be held on September 18, the Oil of Russia reported. This was announced on Monday by the head of the SOCAR Rovnag Abdullayev.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Laying ceremony of the new enterprise in Kulevi will be attended by the President of Georgia, Mikheil Saakashvili.
Abdullayev said that all the work on the construction of a carbamide plant in Georgia will be conducted in parallel with the work on implementation of a similar project in the city of Sumgait.
Recall, Azerbaijani State Oil Company (SOCAR) suspended gas supplies to Russia due to the repair works on the main pipeline.
"Exports of Azeri gas to Russia were ceased from March 7 due to repair works on the main pipeline. The works are being carried out on the section of pipeline near the border with Russia, what has not created problems in the gas supply to the northern regions of Azerbaijan", the representative of the SOCAR reported.