- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Terrorist act in Kabul. 13 people dead2012-09-18 12:53
A suicide bomber has attacked a minibus near the airport the Afghan capital, Kabul, the Pravda.ru reported. According to various estimates, 13 people were killed as a result of the explosion.gt-en-newsitem-inside
A suicide bomber in a mine-strewn car has rammed a bus carrying foreign employees of an international aviation companies.
Meanwhile, according to the RBC, the suicide bomber with a "shahid belts" blew herself up near a minibus on the road to the capital airport. Among the dead - eight foreigners; two police officers were also wounded.
Responsibility for the attack was taken by the "Islamic Party of Afghanistan" ("Hezb-e-Islami"). It is the second largest militant group in the country, which is the analogue of the Egyptian "Muslim Brotherhood". The representatives of the terrorist organization have claimed that the attack was a response to an anti-Islamic film "Innocence of Muslims".
The exact nationalities of the foreigners were not reported.