- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Prosecutor's Office has recognized the "Innocence of Muslims" extremist2012-09-18 14:12
Prosecutor General's Office of Russia has recognized the "Innocence of Muslims", shot in the United States to the anniversary of the September 11 attacks, the extremist film. This was reported by the RIA Novosti with reference to the official representative of the Prosecutor General's Office Marina Gridneva.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gridneva, Prosecutor's Office has sent a petition to the court to ban the film in Russia. "Prior to the court decision, the General Prosecutor's Office had requested the Russian Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Communications to take measures to prevent the spread of the information contained in this film through the media", Gridneva said.
Recall, the company Google, the owner of the video hosting YouTube, was going to block in Egypt and Libya the opportunity to watch a film about the Prophet Muhammad that had caused the anger of the Muslims.
"This video is not contrary to our policy and will remain on YouTube. However, due to the difficult situation in Libya and Egypt we temporarily lock the access to this video in these countries", said in a communique issued by the company.
Google justified this decision by saying that the company protected the freedom of speech and expression.